Visitors to Canada
Every year, more than 35 million people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities the country has to offer. They visit Canada for many purposes:
▪ visit as a tourist;
▪ visit your children or grandchildren;
▪ visit on business;
▪ extend your stay after your status expires;
▪ travel through Canada wihout visiting;
▪ ask for a study permit;
▪ ask for a temporary work permit;
▪ ask for a temporary or permanent resident visa.
Many of the visitors to Canada need a complete travel insurance for their stay. Worldescapade offers a medical insurance plan issued by a Canadian insurer. This health plan:
▪ covers the applicant for health care, hospitalization and repatriation;
▪ provides a $50,000 or $100,000 or $150,000 in coverage;
▪ coverage up to 79 years old;
▪ for a maximum of 365 days (the insurance is renewable for a second 365 days);
▪ covers stable pre-existing medical conditions in the 120 days prior to the effective day.